Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Lenny and I just picked up a Nissan 350z Touring 2004.5 back in May, and I would like to put an intake in my car. I was just wondering what the best intake is that is out on the market, especially from AEM, NISMO, AND INJEN.

Ive heard nothign but good things about AEM but I Read online that INJEN is the way to go, BUT I NEED SOME FEEDBACK from actual people with actual intake parts installed.

Thanks all for taking the time to read over my email! :)

Lenny :yourock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Lenny:

Intakes and exhausts are basically a matter of personal preference. I can't say that one is BETTER than the other, because the actual GAINS that you will get are VERY minimal, you won't even feel them on the "butt dyno".....The sound and look are whats going to change. Start out w/ a budget, look into several brands and pick which is for you. I got the K&N Typhoon simply for the carbon fiber heat sheild. Some ppl get the pop charger b/c it is very reasonably priced. Others get the injen or AEM b/c it's what THEY want. Do some research and make a decision based on the above, and you can't go wrong. Just my $0.02, tho, stick w/ brand names. :wavey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I love my JWT pop charger. No problems here, either.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Nobody here is going to post that they dislike their intake.

Your best bet would be to meet up with some fellow Z owners who have intakes so that you can hear them first-hand.

I have the AEM CAI and I love the sound. The only reason I got it was because someone on one of these forums was selling theirs for way less than what I could get a JWT for.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I love my nismo and it sounds great and looks great..

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
each has its own look and feel. personally I went for the JWT, for the price you can't go wrong and it has a great look bolts into stock tubes...

I agree, stick with name brands and away from the ebay no names.

sound it the key, they all have a nice sound, different prices for each and a little different look. Jump out to the garage and search, there are plenty of pics of everyones CAI.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
I love my JWT. Looks good, sounds good, good price.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts