Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
First of all, were they quality brakes, and second, when you hit the brakes, were you going against the laws of G-froce( One of Issac Newton's laws) because you were hitting the brakes too hars, thus bringing all of that air to the bottom causing the car to "float"? Finally, were you being a smart driver. These are questions that you have to ask your self. Keep that stuff on the track.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Where is the spirit of driving???? It is perfectly safe to go 150+ mph on a public road if you find the right one. Preferably long and no one on it. Dont listen to these guys. You got that car to go fast, dont deny what you want because of fear. Live my friend... Live. Its what I do on sundays right here in the US on a long winding road that turns to a 2 mile straight. I just go at 630am on sunday when theres not a soul on the road.

Why mod if you dont use it? Not everyone has race tracks anywhere near them either.

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
Where is the spirit of driving???? It is perfectly safe to go 150+ mph on a public road if you find the right one. Preferably long and no one on it. Dont listen to these guys. You got that car to go fast, dont deny what you want because of fear. Live my friend... Live. Its what I do on sundays right here in the US on a long winding road that turns to a 2 mile straight. I just go at 630am on sunday when theres not a soul on the road.

Why mod if you dont use it? Not everyone has race tracks anywhere near them either.

no, it is not safe to do that on a public road at all. thinking like that is what gets people killed has nothing to do with "the spirit of driving" because what you are describing is just plain stupidity. just so you know i do not mix words and i call it as i see it. you want to drive fast take it to a track

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
It is perfectly safe to go 150+ mph on a public road if you find the right one. Preferably long and no one on it.
So, for you, finding a clear straight road to do 150mph+ on is only a preference, and not mandatory?!?!?

Dont listen to these guys. You got that car to go fast, dont deny what you want because of fear. Live my friend... Live.
If he's doing 150mph on a public road where there isn't a general understanding that this is an acceptable speed, and the conditions aren't reasonably controlled, he won't be doing that for very long.

Not everyone has race tracks anywhere near them either.
So because you can't find somewhere legal to do something, that gives you the right do it something extremely dangerous wherever you please? That may be the single dumbest thing I've read this year.

Any of you in Florida who want to shoot guns but don't live near a range, feel free to use "First or Last's" living room. Evidently, they're OK with it. After all, why buy a gun if you don't intend on firing it?

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.