Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are you guys in for a surprise. :nana:
Not to brag, but we got a really fantastic idea and site strictly and only about the wonderful GT-R being made. The site is headed by Josh, and graphics artists and all I can say is that once we reveal it, it's going to be pretty sweet. Not to give away too much, but the site will have its own forums, gallery, and registry (future addition). We hope to carry on over these forums to over there, and once you see it, you'll certainly bookmark it once we reveal it. Right now, we are going through alot of things to get this up and ready. I can't say anything to give away the idea, but I know this cruel and unusual punishment is wrong--leaving you guys in suspense and curiousity, but it will be worth it!! Just wait, a bit longer. Anyone wishing to be part of something big, and do I mean big, contact me via PM. Lose the oppurtunity and seats for the committee (oh did I say that?) will be filled. So hurry on up and PM me! :)

·
4,328 Posts
So let me see if I got the gist of this post... It's our chance to get in on the ground floor of a website that doesn't exist yet, for a vehicle that not on sale yet. Is that about it? Am I missing something?

Regards,
Ronin Z

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The site does exist, as well as the forums!
But, unfortunately we don't as of yet have the neccesary software to transfer these useful posts from Tech to the new site. So, we are waiting while we work and tweak things. But the graphics for the new site have been designed all by boogiemyke, and the site layout and forums by Josh. Both have made it a pretty sweet site. :)
It's an original idea, that's for sure.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
I think everyone will be surprised, shocked, in awe, and overall happy with the coming site and the potential changes happening here. I am debating on a few key issues and whether or not to impact 350z-tech with the changes or not. Some people throw a fit when changes happen, but it just might be for the best.

The GT-R folks will be beside themselves with joy :)

·
Registered
610 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Next week we hope to reveal, but don't hold it against me if we have to delay it a bit more. :)

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
Just an FYI here - these posts are dated and most of them that are 5-6 years old probably don't need to be bumped, especially for an 'Exciting" comment?????? :lmfao:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts