Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just wondering if this is a good exhaust and if it is loud. Also I was wondering if $811.49 is a good price, thanks for the help.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
The Borla TD is a good exhaust for the money. Not loud ( some say quiter than stock) with a deep V8 rumble.

Is that price shipped??

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
That is pretty much the normal price. I have this exhaust on my car and love it. It's not loud with the stock cats but has a nice tone and is a little deeper than stock.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
With test pipes is there any rasp?
No rasp, but there is a strange hissing or rattling sound under low rpms (coasting). I have confirmed this with 3 Borla owners that also had test pipes (both resonated and non-resonated)

It sounds to me like it is coming from the H-Pipe. I was going to try and plug the H pipe to see if it changed it but decided to go down a different modding path and sold it.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
No rasp, but there is a strange hissing or rattling sound under low rpms (coasting). I have confirmed this with 3 Borla owners that also had test pipes (both resonated and non-resonated)

It sounds to me like it is coming from the H-Pipe. I was going to try and plug the H pipe to see if it changed it but decided to go down a different modding path and sold it.

What about with high flow cats? I wanted to get rid of the stock cats but don't want to make it too loud.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts