Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I have my Vertex body kit on order http://www.vertexaerokits.com/350zfull.html (rear bumper and sides), I have yet to decide what I'm going to do with the front bumper, I'm not digging those big openings too much on the vertex kit, I'd like to keep my car lines stock looking and just adding a little agressiveness thats why I chose the vertex rear bumper and sides. While looking online for front bumpers I came across this...

the aerosync N-style bumper.
http://www.gruppe-s.com/350z/zext.htm

Here are more pics..
http://www.350zfrenzy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6581

I'm leaning toward this bumper instead of going with the Vertex front bumper, it looks just right and I think it would complement the vertex sides and rear nicely. What are your thoughts? And has anyone ever dealt with this company or know someone who has? All opinions welcome.

Thanks,

Ed.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
the N-style is very much like the nismo
but i dont see anything special about it to be honest EdJ

but it does look clean, so if u like it get it

·
Registered
587 Posts
aerosync N-style bumper is just a Polyurethane knock off of the JDM NISMO front end. it looks good but not sure about the fitment or quality of it. One thing is for sure. it will last longer than any Fiberglass or FRP front bumper

·
Registered
334 Posts
Id go for the fabulous front bumper. ones mans opinion though...

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I ordered the Aerosync N-style bumper from Gruppe-S almost a month ago, and it's still not here yet. If you go for that bumper, order it from Z-1. I heard they have it cheaper, and I'm guessing they'll ship out quicker than Gruppe-S has done with my bumper :doh:

Good luck in the decision! I hear the N-style fits great, and I personally love the way it looks. It's not too low, and doesn't change the lines of the car too drastically.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I ordered the Aerosync N-style bumper from Gruppe-S almost a month ago, and it's still not here yet. If you go for that bumper, order it from Z-1. I heard they have it cheaper, and I'm guessing they'll ship out quicker than Gruppe-S has done with my bumper :doh:

Good luck in the decision! I hear the N-style fits great, and I personally love the way it looks. It's not too low, and doesn't change the lines of the car too drastically.

Whats Z-1's web address?

·
Registered
357 Posts
quality and fit are said 2 b near OEM some even say its OEM. its made of the same polyurethane as the nismo, so very good 4 everyday use.

+it looks GREAT

GO FOR IT!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Man, I love that Vertex front bumper. If you really don't like it, sell it on this site. I'm sure someone *cough* might want just the front.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Adam (Z1) is a trustworthy and a fellow Z enthusiast. I would recomend him without a doubt & he is known throughout the Z community. I purchased my ARC exhaust from him. And he delivered as promised.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts