Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I am planning on putting a VS III all the way around I would like the wide kit too. Now this is going to cost a pretty penny. I live in Northern MN. How much clearence do you guys think that will give me>

Also Can you put a painted spoiler on after you have evnerything done. Say 3 months down the road?
Same ? goes for the Fenders.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
the version 3 kit is not suggested for daily driving.. it is VERY low and longer so you will definitely scrape in some places.

Yes you can put a spoiler on later and fenders. If your painter is good they will match closely, if not they will not match.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
the version 3 kit is not suggested for daily driving.. it is VERY low and longer so you will definitely scrape in some places
i have seen it in person, yes it VER VERY low and the owner already scraped the **** out of it, and he said he does minimal driving

the kit is too expensive to destroy that fast. especially if you are a daily driver

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What are some good daily kits that are not going to get the **** kicked outta them in northern MN. lol what about the viz? I plan on rolling 19's or 18's. MN sucks for these types of cars but I am going to very anal with my car lol. This is my first nice car and it is gonna be sweet as ****.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts