Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all. I think I've decided on the Nismo Body Kit. I've looked at nearly most of them (Veilside, Greddy, Stillen, etc.) and they are all a bit "much" for me. I want to add to my car, but make it a little more subtle. However, I really do like the GReddy sideskirts though but I don't know if I want to mix and match different parts. I can't decide on what front/rear lip I want, so I just said **** with it and chose the Nismo because I like them a lot more than the others I've seen.

If anything, I'll get the Nismo front & rear lip & the GReddy sideskirts w/ the JDM replica Spoiler.

Now for those of you that have any of these parts, are you happy with those or do you wish you got something else? I know a couple people buy these "mods" and then realize they don't like the way they look in person; so they turn around and sell them.

I've been looking to buy most of these from Performance Nissan because the people over there seem really nice. I see them cheaper on ebay, but I'm scared they aren't the real thing or I'll get ripped off. Also, Performance Nissan doesn't have the Greddy sideskirts, so I may have to shop elsewhere for these.

This is the price for the parts, broken down:

GReddy Sideskirts - $425
Nismo 350Z Rear Under Bumper - $316.40
Nismo 350Z Front Spoiler - $275
JDM-Style Rear Wing - $285

Total: $1301.40

Does this sound good? These are just for the parts.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
A price of $1300 for a bodykit sounds like a good price to me. But I can't tell you for sure if you are paying the best price for each item. Talk to some of the vendors on the board, I am sure that they can help you out.

·
Registered
87 Posts
God Zxrage I look forward to your posts just for your signature pic !!!

Don't forget the ever costly prep and paint and install costs !!

·
Registered
587 Posts
the Greddy side skirts, look much better in person than in pics. they really add a race car feel to the Z. I will be getting the NISMO rears very soon. So the setup you are looking at will be allot like mine

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
:thumbsup:

Not my car but almost the same setup (Greddy front lip on this one)

And I really love this Pic

Attachments

·
Registered
86 Posts
greddy is cheaper then other body/lip kits and it looks hot

·
Registered
86 Posts
nismo is good stuff

1 - 9 of 9 Posts