Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, trying to search through forums for my answer but I have come to a dead end and a lot of "I30" write ups. So my dilemma Issss I replaced the blower motor in my 07 HR sedan. Fan is still not kicking on. Fuse is good for HVAC and blower there's 2 I believe. But has anyone else had this problem? Its beginning to look a lot like christmas and I want heat lol. Thanks guys P.ofmycarF.A.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Dirty5_ , i know this isn't a lot of help, but maybe you'll have better luck than i did. I have been searching for an answer to this problem for 6 months. I have replaced the blower motor, checked the relay for the Blower behind the battery box in the engine bay, checked the fuse/relay just to left of the kick panel next to the clutch pedal on the inside of the car (you have to take it off to access the fuse on the back side of the "fuse panel", replaced the white control module behind the AC and Heat controls with no success. i think there is a relay or a fuse on the blower motor possibly and see if that is bad or not. When i used to unplug the module behind the AC and Heat Controls it used to blow full blast heat, but now it doesn't blow at all. Sorry if this doesn't help, but i would check all those things i mentioned and see if you have any success.. Good Luck!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts