Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I'm new to forums; just looking for a Z forum that can provide alot of insite on future modifications to my Z. One of the reasons I signed up here was because of zland's "new 350z owners" thread which was very helpful. Anyway, I'm 20 years old and I live in Sacramento, Califronia. (Looking for other Z owners in the area to role with; hit me up)

Anyway back to what we all hold dear to us. My 350Z !!!

Mods: 20" Zeniks Deepdish Black with 2'' Chrome Lip wrapped in Nitto's
15% tinted windows. Trying to black out the whole car with chrome accents.
The only other visual mods I plan on doing are lowering/spoiler/front bumper/ black film over tail lights.
Most of my money will be headed towards a TT ...audio system... and making sure my girlfriend stays happy. hah

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the compliments guys. JTS your ride looks really nice too.
Yea, I actually planned on doing that before christmas. Umm, I don't know if you guys have ever seen these tail lights on ebay but they look pretty sick I think.

But can you give me a link to the black film overlay or is it just a vinyl that I can go buy and apply myself?!!?

·
Registered
247 Posts
:welcome: and for the sake of the Z, please dont buy those lights!!! :banghead:

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Thanks for the compliments guys. JTS your ride looks really nice too.
Yea, I actually planned on doing that before christmas. Umm, I don't know if you guys have ever seen these tail lights on ebay but they look pretty sick I think.

But can you give me a link to the black film overlay or is it just a vinyl that I can go buy and apply myself?!!?
First of :welcome:

2nd - www.bluebatmobile.com makes the overlays that you're looking for.

3rd Pleeeeese stay away from the rice like those lights.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome from North Carolina. :welcome:

Evil looking Z.

You: The Dark Side.

Me: The Force.

Both rock. :irock:

Attachments

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
That's not what you were saying a few weeks ago...
True....

but i figured that it doesnt matter what people think of my car what counts, its what "I want" what counts.

Some people like them, like 3fitty, some dont. But most important he likes them...so if he wants them, get them

same thing i had about the wheels i was choosing, some liked them some didnt.

P.S this is not a kiss ass attempt :cheers:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts