Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I gave this choice some consideration, too, when I was rim shopping. However, I couldn't find a black rim with a decent sized silver center to break up the black. And I'm not a fan of the little bolts around the lip.

But - this one looks good.

The biggest problem I had was trying to picture the rim on the car. It's easy if you have the rim in hand - but from a picture, it's tough. Ask the retailer if they have any pics you can take a look at. If not, ask them to take a couple. We're talking about a lot of money, right? :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
with 19s do you guys think ill have to lower it any? or will it look ok as is?

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Ah - to lower or not to lower...

Very subjective issue. My thumbnail above was taken right after I put the rims on (before the Eibach springs).
I thought it looked...awkward...with the stock ride height. So - I put on the springs.

The springs also enhanched cornering ability - at least that's how it feels.

Here's a pic of the car with the springs.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
ill why do u always post twice consecutivley? trying to raise your post count? :) LOL
are we like competing me and you? :)

Yeah, I'm trying to catch up to your post count. :lmfao:

Just depends on whether I click edit or add reply . It's just easier to type in the quick post box. :helpsmilie:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Be careful about those black wheels. I don't know if I'd like black on my white, but if I did then the wheels would need a fat polished lip.

I can't even believe I'm toying with the idea of gold or bronze wheels, but some pics I've seen make it look great.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Be careful about those black wheels. I don't know if I'd like black on my white, but if I did then the wheels would need a fat polished lip.

I can't even believe I'm toying with the idea of gold or bronze wheels, but some pics I've seen make it look great.
Bronze on White is pimp, smooth. Don't be scared.. do it!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Bronze on White is pimp, smooth. Don't be scared.. do it!
But I'm not a pimp... :wink: Just a playa! :cheers:

Yeah, bronze would be better than gold I think. At least my wife won't be giving me the L symbol on her forehead.

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
But I'm not a pimp... :wink: Just a playa! :cheers:

Yeah, bronze would be better than gold I think. At least my wife won't be giving me the L symbol on her forehead.

Smooth, your wife thinks your a Lesbian?? Cool! :rolf2: :lmfao:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts