Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
How can you call something JDM that has nothing to do with the Japanese Domestic Market?

Oh yeah, and those made me :vomit: in my mouth.

Just look at the shape of them. The way they bubble out. Ruins the smooth lines of the taillights we have now for sure. Those things are definitely hideous.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Jul 14 2005, 01:59 PM
How can you call something JDM that has nothing to do with the Japanese Domestic Market?

Oh yeah, and those made me :vomit: in my mouth.

Just look at the shape of them. The way they bubble out. Ruins the smooth lines of the taillights we have now for sure. Those things are definitely hideous.
[snapback]131928[/snapback]​

I expected as much of a response but I think with out the bubbles they would be ok. I mean each to there own. i need to check out bluebatmobile.com to look at his vinyls.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I don't like them, not my cup o tea, but it's your Z and you drive it so do whatever YOU like. No matter what you do to your Z there will always be someone that doesn't like it. And there will be someone who does like it. it's the way the world works........it'd be boring if we all liked the same thing....:dunno:

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I'm not feeling them either..

The smoked taillights that DiRN linked though, those are a thing of beauty. Although I prefer the ones that are not as dark as the ones pictured in the tutorial.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
If those had a flat case (well, no bubble(s) at least) like OEM, i'd buy them. The casing looks badass, if only they could fit those same lights without the bubble. Love the black painted casings on headlights and taillights (like I said though, wish they didn't have that bubble).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts