Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
I have to apolgize for the delay on the Flud Caps the Anodizers screwed up so many times , but they finally got it right my order will be here in a week with Red , Blue , Polished , Gold , Clear Anodized ( Satin) Orange close to Lemans . Here is some Fluid Caps that have been done with the Z Logo on them I will have some of them as well. Anyone that has sent me an e-mail can you please do it again just to confirm what your looking for and any orders that I ship out myself .... FREE SHIPPING all of December :thumbsup:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Man, I would've loved the Z logos on my blue caps. Oh well. For anyone on the fence about these, they look even better in person

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
This is from Terry's post to start this thread
Originally posted by zeetoyz@Oct 4 2004, 02:51 PM
I have available sets of Polished Fluid Caps , the Windsheild Washer Cap , Rad Overflow Caps are Direct replacement , the Power Steering Cap fits over the OEM Cap you will need to cut the side tabs. I also have the Rad Cap Cover that would fit right over the OEM Cap.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yeah I would really like to see pics of the grey ones since my bay is all black/grey

BTW just got the visor label covers. Nice quality.
Thanks

·
Registered
84 Posts
Please put me down for the 3 Pc polished. How can I pay for these?

·
Registered
58 Posts
Would the light or dark grey match better for me?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Here is a sample of the Grey that we are doing now , we can do this or a lighter Grey , depends on how much of a contrast you are looking for . The Light grey almost gives a Polished Look sometimes.

Attachments

·
Registered
62 Posts
Daaaaayum . . . I wish Greddy didn't replace the window washer reservoir (hidden in the bumper) and the coolant overflow tank . . .

Now that I think about it, do you think the replacement overflow tank is the same size cap? Logic says yes, but I'm unsure.

Also, are those the python fittings or a similar design (either way, they look great)? I'd be interested in those too . . .

G

·
Registered
84 Posts
how about that payment info? can I just use your paypal addy?

41 - 60 of 92 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.