·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just checked the tracking and should be here tomorrow. :D

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:drool: My favorite brand and style of tire. I hope they still have those around when I eventually get new wheels.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Robert is that price with shipping?

I got mine off of www.onlinetires.com and found that they had very good prices as well.

Had these tires on my rears for about 2K miles, and love them. These things bite!!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I have them on my rears and I love them....if you are going to order online be aware that there is an "alternative tread".......which I was aware of but didn't specify which tread I wanted, and got the alternative one. Regardless of tread, they are awesome tires! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes that is with shipping the the free replacement warranty for all four tires.
Robert is that price with shipping?
Yeah I had the "old" thread on my Evo 8 and loved them. I threw that car around hard w/ those tires too. And I've only heard that the "New" thread is better.
I have them on my rears and I love them....if you are going to order online be aware that there is an "alternative tread".......which I was aware of but didn't specify which tread I wanted, and got the alternative one. Regardless of tread, they are awesome tires! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah I have to agree.^^^ Like said before I had the old tread on my Evo and loved them. I would beat the **** out of these tires and they kept saying bring more little boy. lol

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Yep those are what I'm going with they are a great tire.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well they are out for delievery and I will have them mounted Friday. I'll post pics of them tonight. Would this be consider my 3rd mod? lol

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Got the tires mounted and I love them!!! Can't wait till there is a nice dry day for me to really push them. They did pretty well also the other night driving home from Denver and it was snowing. Though they are not a snow tire... I found them to be still pretty grippy. I didn't drive the Z w/ them after the snow had a chance to stick to the road. All-in-all I'm very happy with them.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
they will do "ok" in the snow.. Just don't push your luck :) haha.

I tried when it was 15* F out and it was way too cold.. all they did was slip with the little bit of snow.

When temps are around 30*F and can get away with it. But still don't too often.. Just once a week to keep the Z happy during the winter.

Let us know when you really push them. They are an outstanding tire.

:clap:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts