233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My friends an ******* and wrote that...im gunna kill him later...haha

:F-you:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's funny!

My best Z moment? When I bought the car during a work day and drove her back to work to show it off. ****, that was exciting. :hump:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
I gotta say my best Z moment.. hmm

Well, the Z was pretty much the icing on the cake in this case. I had just been dumped by this girl who would constantly put me down, my looks, my job, my friends, my living arrangement.. etc you get the idea. She was a bitch.

Anyways, like 2 days after we broke up, I met up with this other girl. Not a **** thing between her ears, but a knockout. All looks and no brains. Or personality. Or future with me, lol.

But, what she did do very well was being in the right place at the right time. As I made a slow 1st gear u-turn, standing at a storefront on the corner is my ex. As I rolled by ever so slowly, car lookin sharp as a razor, fully equipped with hot redhead, she locks eyes with me. I give her a slow wave, and I'm off.

I dont think a full second passed before my phone rang, lmao. "Hiiii.. how are ya doin??" "Hey.. uh.. listen, I can't talk right now.. I'm a little busy.." "yeah.. I uhh.. I saw.." "yeah, well, ok.. gotta go, later!"

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
I'm not a "best" kind of guy (or "favorite" either) - but one that stands out is picking up my teenage daughter at high school. Six or eight guys are standing around. I get out to walk up to meet her. One nice young fella says something like, "That's one cool ride, Mister." I smiled and nodded. My daughter said, in the car, "dad, you're cool." :irock:

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
yeah, the first was when i first stomped the gas. the second time will be in about 7 months whe i come back from Iraq and take her out for a drive

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
My best moment is every moment I get in him, look at him,and the way he makes me feel like I AM QUEEN. :rolf2:

Ok I am in love :wub:

·
Registered
335 Posts
1. When I met my wife at work after buying my 2003 DB Touring. All her co-workers came out to see.

2. Whe I pulled into the driveway after just buying my 1980 280ZX off ebay and driving 300 miles home. My wife was stunned. First, that I made it home alive, and second, the car is beautiful.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I dusted a Le Car, not quite a Le Baron of course, but it was a worthy kill. Then again, I was going in reverse and the Le Car wasn't.

Peace,

Dean

1 - 20 of 21 Posts