Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
The best tires are going to depend on what you want. Drag radials might give you the best traction, but are going to suck going around a turn and will only last a few thousand miles.

What are your priorities in a tire? High milage, cornering performance...?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Aren't those on back order? How long did they say it was going to take before you got them?

I'm looking at the KDW as an option, but I don't want to wait weeks for them.

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
right now i have Kumhos on mine. I want a more high performance all season tire and have been leaning towards the pirelli p-zero nero m+s of the BF KDW. The Kumhos were great as a summer tire when i was stationed in texas. pretty good in the rain as well but they suck in the snow.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Aren't those on back order? How long did they say it was going to take before you got them?

I'm looking at the KDW as an option, but I don't want to wait weeks for them.
SmoothZ

Well, I ordered on Tuesday, and it said they had stock in their Nevada warehouse. Shipping was roughly $24 for 2 day Fedex, and $23 for UPS Ground (est 2day). I spent the extra buck and got mine in 2 days gauranteed.

I got the stock 245/45/18 size for the Rays so...

SS21CA, check out where the stock tires are in that, looks like anything is an improvement.

Chris
That is usually the case with most cars... My concern is dry performance, I live in SoCal so i want grip and good treadlife on the streets. Rain is always a consideration but, it doesnt rain here too often.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.