Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Z (Enthusiast) and love it very much. Where is the best place to get the Nismo front bumper? I see some spots, but am not sure where is the best. I live in Ohio and my bumpers is drilled for the plate so I just want to replace the whole thing instead of plugging it with bumper plugs.

·
Registered
470 Posts
yep its a replica techno r i think its the brand they do have it if u look for it in exterior and then body parts its there, its ona purpleen 350z, its the replica of the nismo bumper got mine in yesterday its great, only its fiberglass

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
over on the other site, there is a urethane full bumper NISMO replica that looks pretty decent, and so far no problems with fit. i think the price is around 499 or so but it is clean (no emblem indention). i would post links but it is being offered from a vendor that is not a sponsor on this board. but i will show a pic of it, this is what i am probably going to do when i get back from Iraq next August/Septemeber ( i leave next week)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
^^ mmm...like that clean, shaved look. :wink: What kind of material is that bumper made of?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 4 2005, 10:24 AM
^^ mmm...like that clean, shaved look. :wink:  What kind of material is that bumper made of?
[snapback]152372[/snapback]​

Its polyurethane.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts