Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
I have heard a lot about the JWT Popcharger on the American side of this web site, seems to be the first mod people do and a good one for the cost, has anyone tried it, can you buy this in Australia??

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I have heard a lot about the JWT Popcharger on the American side of this web site, seems to be the first mod people do and a good one for the cost, has anyone tried it, can you buy this in Australia??
Most of us who have them ordered them from the US. I haven't seen anyone reselling them down here.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I've enjoyed all of my mods including my popcharcher my first mod., which started the bloody addiction. I'm pretty much poweroriented (N/A). It's tough to pick two, but I love my 3.9 Central final drive best because it gave hands down power over any n/a mod. Number two, It took my a bit of time but I really like the my Ultimate racing Hi-flows (louder than my headers, pop, plenum and exhaust) they are loud and give my car attitude when I step on the pedal. On the other side my Work Meister 2r1 are awesome and make my car look like g-money.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Yeh i ordered the jwt pop charger from the usa --- fcking awesome man --- best mod [email protected]

BTW wasup everyone --- havent been here for ages

When you fit the pop charger, how does it look?

Does the old intake all come out and leave the installed pop charger looking clean (like it is part of the engine) or is part of the old intake still there????

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Supension: Koni Yellows, H&R Springs, SPC Camber Kit - Front &Rear

BFG KDW2 225/45 ZR18 Front, 245/45 ZR18 Rear

With this setup for my taste (performance and comfort) this fits the bill.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
I guess my current favorite would have to be my Ingalls "Stiffy" Engine Dampener. It gave the car a different feel with it installed.

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
QUOTE (z'sowntheroad @ Apr 4 2008, 01:28 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=513706
The ability to turn into a submarine is pretty cool. Maybe the plane is a little cooler.
Hmm... What trim level do you have? Those options aren't on the touring... I guess that's what the extra switch slot in the center console is for... :rolf2:

·
Registered
136 Posts
mine would be the Trust exhuasts. They give more attitude to the car, if not horsepower. Best thing about this is there's a deep but pretty subtle growl at idle, but screams like a lion gone-berserk on WOT.

Next thing is the Tein coilovers that give it a nice stance. Ride's pretty bumpy but the car's cornering ability is even more solid.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
QUOTE (IEatPelicans @ Sep 20 2008, 09:30 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=554911
guys what's a popcharger?
A popcharger is a air filter that bolts directly to the Mass air flow sensor and replaces the factory air box. It is one of the cheapest upgrades you can make to your car and it does help performance and the sound it creates is a huge difference. I have yet to meet anyone that didnt love the popcharger. I have 3 cars and all 3 have them installed. Here is a picture....see the open air filter where the airbox used to sit, thats the popcharger. Hope this helps some.

41 - 60 of 75 Posts