Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nissan's latest Z car, the 350, really hits the spot. It feels like a sports car to the core: firm-riding, raucous and loud, the Z has a beefy 3.5-litre V6, a six-speed gearbox and rear-wheel drive. Depending on whether you like dropping your top in public there are Coupe and Roadster versions available. It's also great looking and has a well designed and constructed interior. Granted, there's not a lot room for luggage, and none for the kids because it's only a two-seater - Mazda's RX-8 has it beaten here - but the RX isn't as entertaining to drive. Where the Mazda feels delicate and has lighter controls, the Z is an altogether more hardcore sporting experience. :irock: :irock:

source:

http://www.channel4.com/4car/best-in-class...ble-sports.html

·
Registered
588 Posts
Hmmm...Channel 4? I love my car, but I'd like to think that there is a more credible source than a British television station to give props to the Z.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmm...Channel 4? I love my car, but I'd like to think that there is a more credible source than a British television station to give props to the Z.
i believe that the info offered by them is coming from a credible source. they do have quite some info on several other cars, if you browse thru them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts