Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

best all around mod

2K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  illz33 
#1 ·
I am looking at the next mod for my z, I have basically a stock z, with only a popcharger. I was looking for an opinion on the best all around mod. I have about 400 bucks to spend. I am not particular about an exterior, or engine mod. Anyone want to give me their ideas on the next mod for less than 400 bucks. I was looking at the intake or the headers but, im not to familar with these products. Anyone fill me in with their advise?

#2 ·
you could get your wheels powdercoated. paint your dash and brakes. you could get a nice lip for the front of your car. you could get a spoiler painted and mounted used or new but id suggest look on the forums get one in good condition and save a ton of money. you could paint your engine covers. you could get some test pipes. new shift knob and a bunch of other stuff. id chrome the grill with the door edge guard. get a new shifter. paint your brakes. paint your dash. and do some other stuff since most mods for engine are way more expensive.

heres what id suggest

paint brakes: DIY 40ish bucks
Shift knob 40-100 bucks
paint your dash 125ish
paint engine covers 100ish bucks or so.

What color car you have and what color interior. i could help you work out a theme maybe. lemme know

#4 ·
dam* that opens up another option. for just a lil bit more than 400 bucks you can get leather seats for your car that will look killer. they look like they came from the factory. pm me if you have any questions or are interested in something i mentioned and ill disscuss it further with you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.