Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a full race spec 350z that needs a new head gasket in Denver, CO. It has quite a few customizations including a turbo. If you know a good mechanic that specializes in 350z race cars id appreciate a referral.

Thanks,

EJ

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
Have you checked out the Colorado Nissan Owners Club (CONOC) Forum there is a guy on there, David Mura (DKMura) who would be a great resource. He races a spec 350z and is extremely knowledgeable and a great guy. He may be on this board and I know he's on my-350-z-dot-com.

Off the top of my head you may want to look into MAC Autosport, they have a great reputation and do alot of 350z. I would also look at 3R Racing but they are ridiculously expensive!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
I'm not from Denver,but your post brought up a subject that many Z owners face.
Where to take your car?Who works on Z's in your area and,is good at what they do.
May be a good idea to start a registry of Z shops by state.I don't know many Z owners
that prefer taking their car to a dealer lol.
For example,in my area(GA.),Z1 Motorsports is great.They exclusively work on Z's.

Any other recommendations of shops in your area?

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I actually took my z there to have a PCV valve checked and some routine maintenance and I had a pretty good experience. The price was about right, they fixed my problem with the PCV and it was a pretty cool shop.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts