Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like it's going to be a fun weekend!

Any money on the Ferrari team this time?

I am beginning to like TiVO. I set the machine to record the whole season of F1 as of last night. Should be fun to watch when I'm awake...

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Yet another race for insomniacs that will be won by the same person who won the last like 20,000 or whatever

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like you. Anybody that can make me laugh is alright in my books. You're right about insomniacs, but it happens only in the U.S. The race is at least 5 hours ahead of the East Coast. That's why I finally got TiVo. Aren't you the one who suggested it?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Yep. I basically say "you need TiVo" any chance I get. It's like crack. And anytime I'm watcihng TV somewhere without it, I start fiending</span>

·
Registered
806 Posts
Since the Renaults are 1 and 3, I bet Schumacher (2nd), will be passed and go into 3rd. The Renaults have had excellent starts all year.

Trulli started first at Monaco and ended first. Even though Schumacher crashed, Trulli was driving too good of a race and it was doubtful the Ferrari was going to pass him even if Michael was still in the race. If someone wants to watch someone win besides a Ferrari, tomorrow might be your best chance.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I watched the race, finally. Recorded it, and it was worth it. Wow, those accidents just because of carbon fibers shards! Who knew?

All in all, it was a great race to watch. Very exciting.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts