Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was finally able to snap some pics of my Replica Ing Wing from Unlimited Tuning. I have to say, this wing definately flows better with my setup than the Veilside 2 Wing. Here's my review:

Quality is pretty good. Some minor prep work was required, like any other piece. Fitment, I give a 9 out of 10. There was a very slight gap on the inner curved part of the wing, nothing big.

I had the Wing painted and installed at WestCoast Specialties here in San Diego. They do good work at a good price. They did my Veilside wing in 2 days! This wing took a bit longer for various reasons, one being is that they had to fill the holes that were drilled to keep the Veilside Wing flush to the car. Basically, the entire rear hatch had to be repainted. Paint match was perfect!

Overall, I'm very please with the choice I made by going with this wing. Big thanks to Mike at Unlimited Tuning for a smooth transaction, and a good product :).

Bat™

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Batmobile@Oct 20 2004, 06:46 PM
I was finally able to snap some pics of my Replica Ing Wing from Unlimited Tuning. I have to say, this wing definately flows better with my setup than the Veilside 2 Wing. Here's my review:

Quality is pretty good. Some minor prep work was required, like any other piece. Fitment, I give a 9 out of 10. There was a very slight gap on the inner curved part of the wing, nothing big.

I had the Wing painted and installed at WestCoast Specialties here in San Diego. They do good work at a good price. They did my Veilside wing in 2 days! This wing took a bit longer for various reasons, one being is that they had to fill the holes that were drilled to keep the Veilside Wing flush to the car. Basically, the entire rear hatch had to be repainted. Paint match was perfect!

Overall, I'm very please with the choice I made by going with this wing. Big thanks to Mike at Unlimited Tuning for a smooth transaction, and a good product :).

Bat™

you lowered at all?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Your car is absolutely beautiful bat!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by Conceyted+Oct 20 2004, 07:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Blue Batmobile
@Oct 20 2004, 06:46 PM

Bat™

you lowered at all?

Yes, Tein S-Tech. .7" drop up front and .6" in back.

Bat™

·
Registered
785 Posts
Originally posted by Blue Batmobile+Oct 21 2004, 01:33 AM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 20 2004, 07:20 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Blue Batmobile
@Oct 20 2004, 06:46 PM

Bat™

you lowered at all?

Yes, Tein S-Tech. .7" drop up front and .6" in back.

Bat™

any clearance issues with the veilside lip? I am going either tein stech or hotchkis springs and I am dreadfully worried about my front lip!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
CAn't tell in the pic...did u powdercoat door handles to match wheels?....they look dark in a couple those pix. Like the look of the car/wing.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The whole car looks great! Not too aggressive, but definitely an attention getter for other Z owners. Great job on the combo!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts