Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, I wanna thank Mr Zipps for the nice job on the housings, KShep for the Clear Strip, and Jason at Performance for the Clear Sidemarkers. I'm really liking the look of these. I will Overlay my Sidemarkers with my 3/10 Tint so it will blend in more with my Clear Headlight Strip. I also upgraded my bulbs to Sylvania Silverstars. They omit a nice white light as opposed to my stock bulbs. Overall, I'm really please with this Mod :). I will post more pics in a bit ;).

Bat™

before:

after:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Nice Bat! :thumbsup: I'm definitely jealous that you managed to get those clear strips from Kenny

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
I like this look, but I think I'd rather leave the inside of the turn signal reflector chrome, otherwise, looks great.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Wow Bat that looks incredible. I am really trying to get my hands on some of those clear reflectors.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Awesome job with the headlight assembly Andy...that looks really good.

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Nov 2 2004, 01:30 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Blue Batmobile
@Nov 2 2004, 01:23 PM
Ya, thanks for the clear strips too Kenny, I Love them!

Bat™

Rub it in why don't ya

Sure thing Andy..(says nice, benevolent Kenny...as greedy, mean Kenny thinks he should have put these up for auction)

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
You could have made some good money on those Kenny

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Andy paid me a fair price for what they are...hopefully Ares guy will get a clue and make some more...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
When I did mine I had to put it in the oven

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Originally posted by ssgtbarclay@Nov 2 2004, 07:02 PM
I take it that you did the work yourself. Looks good man. How did you seperate the lens from the light housing? If you stuck it in the oven I bet you were nervous. i would be.

ssgtbarclay

Bat sent he housings to Mr Zipps...I think he charges $150 to clear a set of housings....turnaround is fast...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I can do it for $100 shipped for cleared lights and have it back just as fast

1 - 20 of 41 Posts