Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Bartzen: What was that, flame coming from the neon?? In the second run, something fires out from the engine bay of the neon. What was that?

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bartzen: What was that, flame coming from the neon?? In the second run, something fires out from the engine bay of the neon. What was that?
Thats a badboy SRT. There are 3 in town that I race that are pretty hooked up and they all shoot a ball of flame from the middle off the undercarriage. Its pretty crazy. I ran the same guy in the Integra last night after he upped his boost and lost. It was still fun though.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
who lost, you?
I lost to the Integra after he upped his boost but I beat the ACR SRT-4. I even had a 185lb passenger for the SRT run. I'm running a SRT-4 tonight that I've lost to twice. He has a 50trim turbo and other goodies but my car wasn't to speck like it is now. I still don't think I'll beat him but Ill get it on tape and show you guys. Wish me luck.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Finally, I got to see the vid! Very entertaining to say the least. :shiftdrive: That's a serious Teg! :OMG:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I hung in there and even beat him a couple times (the 50trim). I never wanted to beat someone so bad in my life. He handed me my first loss and beat me before I finished my car. We were both amazed and you know I'll have a vid of that run soon. Ran him to 141

1 - 15 of 15 Posts