·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for all the great feedback!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Fvcking 4 door wannabe's. I can't believe he won. WTF.

Do you own that gas station? That's a popular hangout for you guys.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
fast crap is still crap.

I wouldn't want my friends to see me in a NEON.

& as I've said before....The NEON will win the race to the junkyard for sure.

I wouldn't trade my n/a Z for a rocket powered dodge.

Keed the vids coming!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fast crap is still crap.

I wouldn't want my friends to see me in a NEON.

& as I've said before....The NEON will win the race to the junkyard for sure.

I wouldn't trade my n/a Z for a rocket powered dodge.

Keed the vids coming!
:rolf2: :rolf2:

·
Registered
284 Posts
Love the vid! I don't care if I got my butt kicked by one everyday...they still look like A$$!!! They can be quick but at the end of the day it's a friggin NEON! Just think in 5 years your car will still be beautiful and that turd will be in a junk yard if I had to guess:)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey Jason, didnt know you were still showing the vid around of us racing. That was the last race i did on the stock exhaust.

Remember, after that, I put my side exit on and took it to the track and ran a [email protected] on 20psi with C12. I love your car cousin (yes me and jason are primos)

Hope we can do it again soon!

Gabriel

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Hey Jason, didnt know you were still showing the vid around of us racing. That was the last race i did on the stock exhaust.

Remember, after that, I put my side exit on and took it to the track and ran a [email protected] on 20psi with C12. I love your car cousin (yes me and jason are primos)

Hope we can do it again soon!

Gabriel
:clap: Aaahhh, it's cool to have relatives that are also interested in cars and have a little fun.

That's a hellavuh time on the track!

·
Registered
3 Posts
i was proud of the car doing that well at the track. Now i am adding more goodies and a stronger transmission, and hopefully me and jason can run again for the 3rd and final time.

I think 350z's are sexy, and are very nice...i just think the hefty price tag on them and you have to rebuild at 400hp kills the performance area of the car. A friend of both mine and Jasons has a twin turbo 350z. I havent ran him yet, but it seems very very fast! I like it!

I just wanted to come here and throw in my .02 cents, and if any of you are in new mexico, let me know, so i can see your rides!

Gabriel

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
So does it cost a ton of money to mod the **** out of the SRT? Just curious.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts