Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Horrible accident here in Pgh yesterday. Took this off of pittspeed, a local forum. :cry:

From Pittspeed:

Anyone

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Know the guy who got killed on route 28 today after his car went out of control and hit a pepsi truck. The car look like a blue nissan 350z.
the quick pictures I saw of it while working was a tractor trailor across two lanes with the other vehicle wedged under the center of the trailor.
looked like he smashed a 350z drivers side door area.. driver died at the scene. and there was a truck under the side of the trailor.

just scene it on the news
yeah the blue car went across the median, crazy stuff
they said on the news they hydroplaned and lost control
ok..tc166 on this site he hardly ever post, is the Lt. for harmar fire dept. one of the first ones there. the deal is, dude was driving pretty fast, hydroplaned, hit the guardrail on his passengerside. then slide across the median and missed the firts pepsi big rig, then slamed in the 2nd one behind him which pinned him against the guardrail. then a vehcile hit into the back of the pepsi truck causing that to jacknife. the guy in the pepsi truck was ok, and soo was the dude that hit the pepsi truck

he said the sceen was very nasty, he personaly arrived late, but said there was flesh laying on the ground where the car was, and that the other guys said his head was split open
welp this guy was 57 and speeding

just released his name and age on the news.....
no they are not going to show these pictures, if they can help it. They litterally had to revome the victim piece by piece as they cut the car apart it was that bad. Last piece removed wa sthe guy's foot from what I was told. (I have friends that run in that area).

·
Registered
310 Posts
Oh dear God! Well, I hope his family is well. This is why I don't drive foolishly on the highway.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Yeah, and that is not a particularly dangerous stretch of road. He must have been flying. Very sad. All we can do is hope that his family is provided for now. So sad to lose a member of the Z community.
sucks to hear... my borther just totalled my Z too... luckily he's alright... i hate hearing things like this...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts