Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was wondering if anyone has heard anything about this product yet, is it out yet, etc?

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thx dave!!

i have been talking to a project designer over at B&M about this shifter and he said he would sell me one if i was interested. Hopefully i will hear back from him soon so i can get one and do a write up with pics for you guys/gals. i am leaving to go to FL (beach baby!!) april 22nd-may 6th, so most likely it wont be until i get back.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Apr 14 2004, 06:18 PM
thx dave!! 

i have been talking to a project designer over at B&M about this shifter and he said he would sell me one if i was interested.  Hopefully i will hear back from him soon so i can get one and do a write up with pics for you guys/gals.  i am leaving to go to FL (beach baby!!) april 22nd-may 6th, so most likely it wont be until i get back. 

No prob man. Looking forward to the write up. I am very interested in one.

BTW what area of Florida are you heading to? If you are coming from the west you will probably pass through my area. Im in New Orleans.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am heading to west palm beach, FL. That would be kool dave but i dont think my airplane will make a stop
I might however drive home xmas time so ill keep it in mind!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by 350z@Apr 14 2004, 06:48 PM
I am heading to west palm beach, FL.  That would be kool dave but i dont think my airplane will make a stop 
I might however drive home xmas time so ill keep it in mind!

Cool man. Didnt know you were flying. Thought ya might have been putting some miles on the Z. Its a fun city here if you are ever passing through for some reason.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts