Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to get a meet set up, specifically Tucson people. Of course, Phoenix Z owners are welcome and encouraged to come but it will be a long drive. I was thinking about a run up Mt Lemmon for some breakfast on a weekend moring. If you are interested please respond and I will try to set a date.

I noticed a few new names on this board and there seems to be a decent amount of Tucson owners. Also, I think a couple of us are going to be down at SIR for midnight madness drag races on June 10.

Also, Arizonarides.com is doing a Kitt Peak drive next Sunday. Awesome road with almost no traffic and a nice straight at the bottom if you want to see speeds well into the triple digits.

I might as well turn this into a "spotted" thread as well. There are at least 10 Z's parked in various locations around the UA Science and Technology park on Rita Rd/I-10. There is one particularly nice lowered PPW Z with 19" Volk LE37's.

Here is my car in case you see me around:

·
Registered
305 Posts
If I wasn't over here in Kuwait doing the OIF thing that would be a nice trip up Mount Lemmon. I just wish I was in Tucson for all of the fun and driving my 350Z. Hopefully see you around when I get back to Tucson.
:shoot2: :50cal:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]

Thanks for the replying guys. Considering its Memorial Day, I think its fitting to throw a big :yourock: out to those serving in the military. Stay safe guys and I look forward to meeting you when you get back.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Any chance any of you AZ owners know how to hardwire a Valentine One? I have the radar and the little concealment device and I want it all hardwire up but I'm not the greatest when it comes to wires.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Cant you take it into bestbuy or something and pay them to do it? I'll ask around though.

AZ350Z.com

Originally posted by CodeRed30@Jun 15 2005, 04:35 AM
Any chance any of you AZ owners know how to hardwire a Valentine One? I have the radar and the little concealment device and I want it all hardwire up but I'm not the greatest when it comes to wires.
[snapback]114393[/snapback]​

1 - 6 of 6 Posts