Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
$2300 shipped for 19" rims and tires is a great deal...and those are some nice rims. Congrats

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Do you have stock wheels on now?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Man, I love that angled pic with the deep lips! Have you made up your mind yet? I'm 'shopping' myself. Trying to get an idea of what everyone is looking at and what offsets to get.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I love those rims. $2300 isnt a bad price at all

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
This is what I found out about the Supermesh:

Offset is +45 Spacers or adapters are a must or they would look bad.
No Brembo or big brakes option.

If anyone interested contact John at www.wheelstudio.com he said a full package with Toyo T1s are $2300 shipped. Adapters are $45 a piece from same place.

Smooth, you're in love again.. the first was a Canadian and the second is a mesh lola.

I will have to pass on the Supermesh and go with 5Zigen Gravis.. Please don't hate me. But with $2000 for 20" package with Potenza S03s is really hard to pass on.

The good news is for everyone is that I have deep connections with 5Zigen Canada now and ready to hook some people up.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:rolf2: I have a lot of love to share. It changes everyday. I don't know if I could ever get away with spending at least $2k on wheels and tires. Well, maybe when I win big money or something.

So when are you getting the new wheels? Be sure to post pics ASAP.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]

Maybe If that lip had more lipstick :ladysman: :biggrin:
Wheels should be in next week.. then I'll do the TPM swap and slap on the rubber and off to the bodyshop to put on the Veilside V1 lips :ladysman: front and rear alongside the Esprit side skirts.. not putting the nismo spoiler I'll just sell it.

Does that make me the First member rolling on 20s?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
[/quote]

Sounds good to me. I may be able to take it off your hands when you put it up for auction. PM me with a link when you sale it.

I'm with NismoKid, it doesn't look right. They might be the wrong sizes...

1 - 20 of 27 Posts