Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like the ultimate mod if you are into DVD/NAV systems. The retail price for this puppy is $2,200 but I can get it for $1,400 on ebay. As long as I can install it myself or get it done for cheap, it will defenetely be a good deal. For those who don't know what the AVIC-N1 looks like:

www.avic-n1.com

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
shouldnt be too difficult.. do u have the bose? that makes it so much harder.. if not it should be straight forward if u know how to install radios.. or are just mechanically inclined

·
Registered
138 Posts
It's slightly more involved since it has to tap into many different areas to use all it's features. It's definately sweet. I don't think you'll get it for $1400, or if you do it's probably not an authorized dealer and won't be warrantied. I'd check out a local shot to see what it will run.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It retails for $2,200 but I can defenetely get it for $1,600. Tried purchasing it on ebay for $1,400 but the seller's listing was taken down for some odd reason. Glad I didn't get it from that guy. There are alot of authorized dealers selling those units on ebay for $1,600 and I believe they have warranties too.

·
Registered
83 Posts
hey if u need help on the install check with HiFi buys the one I live near has a really good installer it is a bit pricey but he does a good job

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Mikey, you mention them all the time, so I have to ask, what is HiFi Buys? Is it like a Best Buy or Circuit City? Or is it smaller

·
Registered
83 Posts
well the best way I can think to put it is Nissan:Infinity::Best Buy:HiFi Buys
HiFi Buys is like the nicer version of Best Buy they sell the car components through a company they nickname Tweeter I think

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Okay, I don't know the store, but I know you have the last part backwards. Tweeter is a HUGE company. They have quite a few ampitheatres that they sponsor (I know of Boston, Chicago, and Camden [Jersey]). And I'm guessing that unlike Nissan and Infiniti, HiFi Buys and Best Buy aren't connected, but I get what you're going for. Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts