Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep, you're right... it's Avatar. Thanks for the slam over a typo... i'll make it my personal goal to make sure YOU use correct spelling in ALL your requests for HELP.

A real smooth move Admin!!!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sure you know what you're doing. Admins are responsible for the GROWTH of a web site. With comments like yours, I'm sure this site will boom!

Good Luck...

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
It's a funny typo. I thought I was opening a post about guys who fly airplanes. You know, "Aviators." LOL

·
Registered
49 Posts
I have to admit I thought it was about Aviators too, I like the new edit options this site has , as well as many of it's other features.

That name though rings a bell as an Admin or Mod on another board, I think it's one I left in disgust. I have been wrong before.

I hope I am wrong this time and this isn't a forum war if so we should be be flattered that we are already viewed as competition.

Time for me to post more actively here and support the little guys, we will all be famous some day!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yes, I'm afraid my first post is going to be about commenting how friggin' funny this thread has been

1 - 14 of 14 Posts