Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Well after much deliberation (thanks to Murray for pushing me on this issue) APS has appointed Autotech Engineering as the exclusive Sydney dealer for APS 350Z products. :thumbsup:

Autotech have extensive dyno tuning experience and their customer service is absolutely first class, add to this a very thorough and well equipped workshop and we have the perfect Sydney dealer to stock, sell, and install/tune APS products.

Now the plan is to run a 350Z tech day in Sydney early next year to introduce you guys to Spiro and to discuss all current APS products and future products.

The APS tech day will include a BBQ launch and I will make sure we have a APS Twin Turbo car at the day so we can go our for a blast and terrorize some of the locals. :shiftdrive:

Now if you guys have any good dates in mind for the tech day please let me know and I will then confirm the date of the tech day. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
785 Posts
Hey peter,
Count me in, would love to come and see car/products..
No dates come to mind, but later January or early Feb because of holidays and stuff.
Mickyboy

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hi Peter,

Thats great news - I was going to drive down to Melb to see you about the APS exhaust but does this mean I can speak directly to Spiro.

By the way how much is the APS exhaust supplied and Fitted.

Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by mickyboy@Nov 25 2004, 11:37 AM
Hey peter,
Count me in, would love to come and see car/products..
No dates come to mind, but later January or early Feb because of holidays and stuff.
Mickyboy

Cool, I'm sure we can organise a really fun day for all involved, will let you know as soon as we have a firm date. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Any tech day around Christmas would be great with me. So either in the next week or two, or mid January?

I would love to attend and see what goes into helping my baby breathe.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by mchapman@Nov 25 2004, 11:55 AM
Fantastic!

January is good for me. :)

Awesome, now how does saturday the 12th of Feb 05 sound to you guys?

I wil need to confirm this date with Autotech though this date is good for APS people to get to Sydney.

If this date is good for most of you Sydney guys then I will push on and get the tech day confirmed with Spiro from autotech and let you guys know. :thumbsup:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Originally posted by Mikenbn@Nov 25 2004, 11:58 AM
Hi Peter,

Thats great news - I was going to drive down to Melb to see you about the APS exhaust but does this mean I can speak directly to Spiro.

By the way how much is the APS exhaust supplied and Fitted.

Thanks
Mike

Mike,

Well I can save you the drive now as you will be able to view the APS cat back at the APS/Autotech 350Z tech day.

Now the APS 304 polished SS true twin cat back system is $1867 inc GST.

Let me know if you need any other info or advise.

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
48 Posts
Sounds good - Thanks Peter

I'll be there for the tech day

Cheers

·
Registered
303 Posts
sounds great! Good reason to get everyone together!

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by zuffy@Nov 25 2004, 08:15 PM
sounds great! Good reason to get everyone together!

OK you Sydney/NSW guys/gals I 've organised the APS tech day for saturday the 12th of Feb with Spiro from Autotech.

Now the plan is to start the day at 10am break for a bbq lunch at around 1pm and to finish by 5 pm at the very latest.

Now if you have any suggestions for the day, what products you'd like to see, what tech issues you'd like discuss, or any other ideas for the day please let me know and we will try to acommodate.

I will then organise an agenda and make sure we cover these isses in detail.

I think a live tuning session with the Unichip computer on the Z would be very well worthwhile as our head tuning tech (who is a tuning guru) will also attend the tech day, any way this is just one idea so let me know guys if you have others. :thumbsup:

I will organise to have an APS TT Z car at the day for you guys to view maybe a few demo rides if time allows.

If would appreciate if you guys would pm me your name and mobile number to confirm your attendance, this way Spiro will know exactly how many people to cater for, drinks, snags, etc, etc.

Hope to hear from plenty of you guys soon, have a good day all. :shiftdrive:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
A live tuning session would be great, Id like to see how the different variables are tuned through the Unichip + Laptop combination and have it explained further.

Would also like to hear how this version of the Unichip is different on the 350z and how much potenial it has.

PM Sent.

Got an address for AutoTech?

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by mchapman@Nov 26 2004, 09:05 AM
A live tuning session would be great, Id like to see how the different variables are tuned through the Unichip + Laptop combination and have it explained further.

Would also like to hear how this version of the Unichip is different on the 350z and how much potenial it has.

PM Sent.

Got an address for AutoTech?

OK sounds like a good plan we just need to find a donor Z car for the Unichip tuning demo, any idea who can help out here?

Autotech's address is 18 George st Granville. :thumbsup:

Thanks

peter

·
Registered
562 Posts
Mr Rizk, I think you should dyno your Porsche with S2000 frontend. I'll be there, PM sent.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey guys I was up in Sydney on Saturday (at Autotech for a LS1 TT tech day) and I saw a really nice Z car parked outside though I don't know who owned the Silver Z car.

Was it any of you guys from this forum, no particular reason for asking other than I would have like to have met the owner.

Thanks

Peter

APS

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by mchapman@Nov 26 2004, 12:19 PM
I would like to know the 3yr APS roadmap. :)

Well so would I Murray.................I belive that APS will develop many new products for the Z over the next 12 months. :thumbsup:

The most important/significant product that I know at the moment is the APS Intercooled turbo system (single turbo system) that should be released by mid 05.

Will keep you guys updated with info over the coming months.

Peter

APS

1 - 20 of 64 Posts