Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just started to have this problem....my navi door wont stay down...if i press the button to close, it closes, sits closed for about a second then comes back up....then when i turn off my car it closes, sits closed for about a second then opens again...anyone else have that problem? :helpsmilie: Thanks

·
Registered
199 Posts
Sounds like a simple issue with the latch.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Originally posted by 350UZSB@Feb 3 2005, 06:52 PM
I'm just started to have this problem....my navi door wont stay down...if i press the button to close, it closes, sits closed for about a second then comes back up....then when i turn off my car it closes, sits closed for about a second then opens again...anyone else have that problem?  :helpsmilie:  Thanks
[snapback]69635[/snapback]​

!

mine just started to do the same thing!

what was the fix? Sometimes the door with only open 1/2 way! sometimes it won't open at all! WTF

Dirk in NJ

·
Registered
190 Posts
I think you need to have the door replaced.

I had taken mine in for the Fuel Filler Hose Recall and when I picked her up, the navi door was broken just as you decribed.

The dealership was so kind that after they performed the Fuel Filler Hose Recall they went ahead and washed my car inside and out. Well I guess the person did not realize that the '04's have auto navi doors and they tried to manually open it.

It took them well over an hour to replace it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts