Status
Not open for further replies.
441 - 457 of 457 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:postwhore:

I think most of those spammers are bots. :dunno:

Just got done with the gym. Man, that sucked. My body just wasn't into it today. I guess sleep is overrated in hotels.

·
Premium Member
5,866 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Aug 31 2009, 08:17 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=582807
There was about 35 spammers waiting to be "validated" on the admin board last night. What a total PITA. WTF is their problem anyhow? Why do people do that???
Because it is basically free? and they probably get away with it often enough to make it worthy their while. :dunno: god knows there is no teeth in any laws against it - something like 95% of all e-mail traffic is spam! :xZ!o:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Thinking of going to the Tilted Kilt tonight. Some of the guys want to hit the Padres game, too. I think I'll stay in the hotel and do some crocheting.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
QUOTE (jinxxycat @ Aug 31 2009, 03:37 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=582821
Bah Dave go to the game! Beer and brats (or dogs lol) FTW. Who cares who's playin, it's outside, it's baseball and there's beer :)
We got comped tickets for Tuesdays game against who ever. We are going to check out the repair to the seats. Should be fun after a day of flying.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Gah! Didn't go to the ball game, missed the Tilted Kilt by a few blocks, and I ate and spent too much tonight. :doh:

We left the hotel late, got downtown and spent too long driving around looking for parking, then walked around looking for a place to eat. Finally had a long Italian dinner. Good stuff, but ****. $$$...

Oh, well. Such is life. I think I'll chill out in the hotel tomorrow.

441 - 457 of 457 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.