Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed from a post that you work at Courtesy Nissan. I think I spoke with you a few months ago when I came in for some things for my Z, you actually gave me a card for this website. If you are the same guy you told me you had a Z and I was wondering if you encountered the tire feathering problem, and if so was Courtesey able to fix the problem? I am bringing my car in next week to have this problem looked at and I was just wondering what to expect. Thanks
- J

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by JMS350Z@Sep 16 2005, 11:32 AM
I noticed from a post that you work at Courtesy Nissan. I think I spoke with you a few months ago when I came in for some things for my Z, you actually gave me a card for this website. If you are the same guy you told me you had a Z and I was wondering if you encountered the tire feathering problem, and if so was Courtesey able to fix the problem? I am bringing my car in next week to have this problem looked at and I was just wondering what to expect. Thanks
- J
[snapback]155556[/snapback]​

He actually doesn't work for courtesy any more from what I understand. Try PMing him here or use the email feature in his profile....

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by JMS350Z@Sep 16 2005, 09:32 AM
- J
[snapback]155556[/snapback]​

He doesnt work at Courtesy anymore. There is no "Fix" in reality. The best Nissan has done is offer free alignment and new tires. This is not a FIX for feathering, as many people have experienced over the past few years.

The best fix, is to upgrade to better tires, and possibly alter the suspension.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts