Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 482 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Originally posted by z_man46@Oct 8 2004, 01:09 PM
What up.  Just recently bought the Z last month.  My last name begins with a "Z" so I figured it was an oman.  And, how can you turn down such a beautiful car as this one?

Welcome Z man! I think it was an omen. Like you said its too beautiful not to.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I was looking for 350z websites and I came across topnissansites and looked at it. Also, I noticed the sticker on one Z in cardomain.com.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey everybody, I am coming from another 350z website called My350z.com. It appears that they are having alot of problems now because their site is huge, so I decided to come here. I'm sure I'll find alot of old buddies here.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Originally posted by juanjo_z@Oct 9 2004, 11:41 AM
I was looking for 350z websites and I came across topnissansites and looked at it.  Also, I noticed the sticker on one Z in cardomain.com.

I knew the stickers would work :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Heard about this from a member on another board. Great site. I recognize a lot of usernames over here!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey everyone!
I found the site by browsing the web. I don't belong to any other Z site(s) and chose this one because you guys really seem to have it together. Keep up the good work and know that I will continue to pass this site along to other Z drivers.

S-350Z

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by breakerboy@Oct 25 2004, 01:32 AM
I heard about this site on my350z.com from people sick of the site being down..So I too decided to leave and join here.  :)

Is this the first confirmed new member referred by the cards?

Nice job, Data. And welcome, JessiZ.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was looking for a new site as 350z.com was down so much. This is my first post here

·
Registered
62 Posts
I found out about this site from someone on G35Driver. You folks have put together quite a nice site. Just glad to be here!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Great to see all you new guys and gals out there. Its awesome to see that the cards are working too!

41 - 60 of 482 Posts