Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

421 - 440 of 476 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hey what's going on? .googles 350z forums and checked em all out and decided this was my fav so I registered for it.. Glad to be a part of you guys. Also can someone help me and tell me how to make my signature?? I guess you'd call it that.. It's the line under someone's post that ppl make where it tells what kind of car they have and any mods.. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey, every time I had ANY question needed and answering, I've typed it into google and this place has had every answer I needed. :) def the best forums around

·
Registered
4 Posts
Found it Googling for "programming 350z key". Just bought an 04 model red roadster on ebay sight unseen (well, except for pics), had it shipped to me but it has only 1 key which scares me otherwise the car is great! I ordered a key blank plus remote, also on ebay, now I have to get it cut & programmed. One step at a time haha...

·
Registered
11 Posts
What brought me here? I was impressed by the wealth of knowledge on the 350Z wiki articles. Really useful information and I wanted to get more involved with learning about the technical aspects of my Z.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Rim help

Hi just bought a 2003 350z enthusiast with 70k. Love it hate the aftermarket rims..the search feature doesn't work correctly on my stupid iPhone. Can someone post a link relating to wether or not 18" x 7.5" SR6 SR Racing Wheels will fit? Almost 99% sure the bolt pattern is correct. Please help and TIA!!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
18x7.5 is too small. I bet you have the wrong kind of wheels on that Z. The previous owner probably didn't know what they were doing.

Tell us if you know the offsets, though. I guarantee it's off.

You should go with at least 8" for the front wheels.

·
Registered
2 Posts
18x7.5 is too small. I bet you have the wrong kind of wheels on that Z. The previous owner probably didn't know what they were doing.

Tell us if you know the offsets, though. I guarantee it's off.

You should go with at least 8" for the front wheels.
Thanks! The rims I asked about are not on the car now, wondering if they fit...Craigslist deal... But guy told me they were cracked, so def a no go! The rims on car now are ugly aftermarket chrome ones, brand and width unknown, but 17" front and rear. Looking to replace as soon as possible. Thanks for the info, could you post some general parameters I need to know, such as recommended width front and rear and back spacing? Like I said I tried to search, but browser doesn't work correctly on my phone. Feel free to pm me if this isn't a good thread to talk about this...I need to buy a freakin computer lol...thanks for any help!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sorry for my delayed answer. I would recommend checking out the wheels section of this site. Don't use the search function. Just browse that section I told you about and look for titles that catch your eye.

I would definitely look for at least 18" wheels. Depending on what you want your wheels to look like, you'll be searching for width sizes from 8 to 10 inches with offsets from the high teens to mid 20's. That's the general parameters.

If you want deep dish wheels, you need to find wheels with offsets in the low 20s. Try to avoid offsets above 25mm.

If you want no lip, then that's a whole new world.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello

HI, just found this page from yahoo. Good website. bought a 2003 350z performance model with 59k miles. Stage 3 clutch, aluminum flywheel, drilled and slotted rotors, pop charger intake, 19" mrr staggered black wheels. 3" aam true dual exhaust w/ test pipes. Flies like a bat out of ****.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to say hi to everyone I am a bit of a oldie but a Newbie I call it experience. I found the site surfing Google ..... Riding in a 08 GT Roadster 4x1000 k.lometers. Sorry could not stand the stock Bose so I Bought Other Stereo Equipment. All high end JL all stock look except for head and ten inch Sub. The roads are just about ready to come out of hibernation... It like buying a new car every year , Mmm I love the smell of a Z in the morning

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello everyone...I am new to the forum. I own a 2006 350z and I am looking to upgrade and tune my car to its peak performance. I look forward to talking to you all in the weeks, months and years to come.

421 - 440 of 476 Posts