Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Georgia G's and Z's Club will be meeting at Gilly's in Dunwoody. For information on the location of Gilly's go to www.GeorgiaGandZ.com and you will find information there. Georgia G's and Z's is a welcome all club, so bring your ride and enjoy. We meet once a month an just getting the club off the ground. We usually have 20 to 30 cars including interesting rides such as Skylines.
AlanL
[email protected]

·
Registered
22 Posts
Originally posted by AlanL@Oct 29 2004, 08:28 PM
The Georgia G's and Z's Club will be meeting at Gilly's in Dunwoody. For information on the location of Gilly's go to www.GeorgiaGandZ.com and you will find information there. Georgia G's and Z's is a welcome all club, so bring your ride and enjoy. We meet once a month an just getting the club off the ground. We usually have 20 to 30 cars including interesting rides such as Skylines.
AlanL
[email protected]

I was going to annouce the club's up coming meeting, But you beat me to it ..... ALAN L. Good Job!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nov 20th nice North Ga. mountain run from Buford off I-985, through Helen to Young Harris then down through Blairsville, Turners Corner, Dahlonega, and back to Gainesville and to Buford for eats!!

ALL vehicles welcome...tell your friends!! :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
2 Posts
I don't know, I might have met up with you guys once before off of NICO? Am I right? It was me and my wife, I think it was June.....We didn't get there until the very end, but I remember everyone who was still there because Jessie and I really enjoyed ourselves. I'm bad with names, though. Everyone there had a G35 or Z350 so if it wasn't you guys then there should be a consolidation! :)
If we ever get time we'd definitely like to come out to ATL again---we always have fun out there.

mB

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
We hope to see you soon. We usually meet at Gilly's and have met at Andretti Speed Lab in Alpharetta.
Thanks,
AlanL

·
Premium Member
5,627 Posts
Greetings,

I hope you guys have heard about ZDayZ at Tail of the Dragon.

Last year and this year we really have not heard anything back from the Georgia Z Club... I think they're ticked about the whole "competition" for AMAZE thing. In any case, since there now appears to be a second Georgia Z club going (you!), we'd love to have you on board with ZDayZ. If you're interested in sponsoring, let me know. You can email me at [email protected]

Whether you do or not, we certainly to hope to see some of your members make it up to our event next May! :welcome:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Originally posted by AlanL@Oct 29 2004, 08:28 PM
AlanL
[email protected]

Do you call yourself a "club" because you guys are actually a group who does club activities on a regular basis... or do you guys just meet up once a month to hang out at a resterant not doing much else and just call yourself a "club"?

Sorry not trying to be a ass or anything negative, so please don't take it the wrong way.

It is just that "Club" in recent years seems to be made up majority of young kids/ricers/etc... who think it is cool to call themselves that, though that might not be the issue here with you guys.

Jon

1 - 12 of 12 Posts