Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
any body have a ati procharger on their z? i bought my Z with the charger but the pully teeth is wearing out , then i call the manufacture up. they ran my serial # and it came out to be stolen.......product...
anybody out there can give me their serial # for me to order some parts?? or any suggestions to help me out?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i bought the ca at ebay.. it was a pretty good deal...this guy has two 350z with chargers.....he sold one to me.....after i bought it problems start coming up,,,, first was the belt has broke, then my alternator broken when the belt broke......& the charger's bolts are not tighten....& parts r not align....well to make the story short.......everything was put back together..but i need to change out the 2 pulleys .. so i call procharger up ..and the needed the serial number to order parts. i gave them that then they call me back & told me the charger was stolen.... but its been paid by insurance so they r not going to come after me.....but they just cant sell me any parts ......would not even answer any technical problems......so i am kind of stuck......
if anyone know who or their friends has the charger pls....help me out...
i really love that car i'll post some pics next time....
thanks guys..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
guess it pretty bad luck......i bought it at 7k miles,now its 10.5k i spent about 1g on labor & parts.but i am still satisfy with my car..this is the first time i play with chargers.....im a dummie at that so ....i just found this site couple days ago.....hope i can get some advice from the pros.
& about seting someone up is kind of weird.....if someone help me out with the serial # i can order my parts & i still have to pay for it .....how would that be a set up. i did drive the car...& its good except some clicking noise from the belt...guess i got carry away when i see the car/.
well, i guess u dont have to help me if you think i can do some bad stuff to u.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts