Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

ATI Procharger for sale

5K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  Daking350Z 
#1 ·
Selling my ATI Procharger complete kit with the following: Pulleys for 7lbs and 9lbs,4 spare cog belts (I was having belt issues at one time but it was an install issue),intercooler,Turbo XS BOV,4 bottles of blower oil,install manual,Aeromotive DFMU and fuel pump...The unit is the polished version and has performed flawlessly for me for over a year aside from my belt issues...I have logged aprox 8,000 miles on this unit @9lbs(with timing control,not included)..I am selling it for $3500 (firm) I will ship C.O.D. or paypal or Certified check....
I will also include my LS cut engine cover for the install in exchange for your stock one...

Attachments

See less See more
#4 ·
Good luck on your sale! I wish I could buy it from you, but I'd need to get divorced first.

Did you do the install yourself? I'm curious as to why you're selling it or what you're upgrading to. Again, I wish you the best of luck!

#6 ·
Ok guys..The time is getting near as APS should begin shipping at the end of august...I need to get rid of this thing soon so lets get a buyer here..Here is the deal....I just had a problem with the bearings on the main drive bracket need to be replaced as they are making noise...The blower is fine , its just the bearings on the main shaft that drives the larger cog pulley.They cost about $40 for the set...If I send it back to ATI to get refurbished I want to get $3400 shipped..If you take it "AS IS" and replace the bearings yourself I will take$3000 shipped...That is the cheapest POLISHED ATI procharger you will find..The unit has around 12,000 miles on it right now and I have 3 or 4 spare belts ( which ATI charges $75-100 each) 4 bottles of oil and 2 sets of pulleys 7lb and 9lb polished pulleys(available only on the prototype model!!)...PM or e-mail me with offers ASAP as the kit will come out in Late Aug to Mid Sept!!

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.