Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the time slips from ATCO you guys requested.I think MRC motorsports had the three fastest vehicles there!!
We had Jason with a 13.43 N/A then we had Erich with a 13.09 N2O and me with a 12.7

The slip I posted is me and Erich staged together,he got his hole busted big time
Note the near PERFECT reaction time..but we all had a great time...
Everyone please post your slips so we can see who the winner was,and can someone please link this to the "other" site...

The owner of ATCO was a real jerk and limited the amount of cars we had and alot of us only got 1 or 2 runs. He seemed to have no problem taking our money but did not want to accomadate us in any way considering our cars were 3/4 of his buisiness for that day!!We had about 150-200 cars there and about 40-50 were racing..He averaged about 20 per head from us and made ALOT of money from us..Next year we will plan it ar Raceway Park or Island View raceway..I know we can rent Island View for ourselves if we have enough participation!!Maybee we can do it again in the fall!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Those were some nice numbers but you need to add Rick (aka Spydr) who did a 13.10 in his last run. He had the black Procharged Z.

Another meet like this in the fall would be sweet. Let us know what you come up with.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yes, Yes, Julian whoop my ass but lets not forget MY CAR IS A 5AT, AUTO, AUTO, AUTO, I believe with some more tunning from our crew at MRC i will be looking to hit the mid 12's at the next track meet.....Had a great time thanks to everyone that helped out.....Let's do it again REAL soon........

LaterZ'

MRC 5at N20 Z!!!!!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts