Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
182 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First of all tune in Tuesday, August 17 @ 8 p.m. Eastern - www.nissanusa.com/live

Get your questions answered by Dan Passe (Nissan U.S. Product PR) here:
"The eagerly awaited new Z breaks cover on August 17! After it has debuted, I'd love to answer your questions. I may even have a few special executive guests give their answers too.

We cannot wait!

Minor / easy ground rules:

• I cannot answer any questions until after the vehicle breaks cover - so I'm not ignoring you, just waiting until you all see the car and read all our latest info before you ask questions.
  • Please don't ask me questions about future product plans - I can't tell you about any next-generation vehicles - if we can keep it focused on Z (or our latest product lineup), that'd be appreciated."

·
Super Moderator
1,659 Posts
Count me as a fan of the Z35, but disappointed about the lack of specific detail. Cost of the sport and performance models? How about what the weight of this twin turbo wonder will be? If the curb weight of the 2021 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 is 3,882 lbs. can Nissan bring the new Z in closer to 3,500 #? Also, will static weight distribution of the new Z remain close to 50/50?

·
Registered
55 Posts
Count me as a fan of the Z35, but disappointed about the lack of specific detail. Cost of the sport and performance models? How about what the weight of this twin turbo wonder will be? If the curb weight of the 2021 Infiniti Q60 Red Sport 400 is 3,882 lbs. can Nissan bring the new Z in closer to 3,500 #? Also, will static weight distribution of the new Z remain close to 50/50?
And as usual, no response to the serious questions. The car has dropped, why can't these simple questions be answered? Oh, right, "PR". A part of the MARKETING dept.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts