Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
That's a pretty smart looking bit of goods.

Looks like it includes the midpipe also - (but not the y.)

Seems cheap enough also.

SNOWMAN

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
Never seen before so I haven't heard any other reviews.

The factory Y pipe looks more like a H-pipe, so it is a source of restriction. Its a shame that this one doesn't come with it.

While there's no centre resonator on the midpipe like the OEM and Hitech ones, at least there are 2 sets of resonators on the rear section. Still, I don't know how loud this thing would be. Removable baffles are technically illegal, and if they're including them then chances are the thing is bloody loud without.

$950 is a pretty good price for it, though. I think HiTech's rear tank (which doesn't come with midpipe) is around that price.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Good find ACT. Anyone in Sydney ever heard of this mob or know of their reputation??

There web site says they are at 69 Planthurst Road Carlton, Sydney. Anyone able to check them out and provide an opinion?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Without meaning to offend, I think it looks like a piece of **** the riceboy in his Civic would have!

I mean, look at the cans on it :boobies:

As always

H

·
Registered
5,719 Posts
I hear differing comments about X-Force. They're basically a Jap knock-off.

I know someone who had an X-Force on his S15, and after an accident he replaced it with a Trust item. The trust midpipe back basically bolted straight on to the X-Force midpipe.

Some people have complained about the X-Forces cracking, I believe due to a lack of supports, but in general workmanship and flow they don't do too badly.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Originally posted by Perth 350z@Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM
Good find ACT. Anyone in Sydney ever heard of this mob or know of their reputation??

There web site says they are at 69 Planthurst Road Carlton, Sydney. Anyone able to check them out and provide an opinion?

Carlton is not that far from me. I'll check them out next Sat if they're open.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
That exhaust looks like APEXi N1 exhaust. i just came across the picture...

it could be that X-force made it for APEXi or X-force copied it.

but i don't know which is which, yet my eyes tells me they are identical.

Cheers

·
Registered
303 Posts
From what i read you'll be hearing this exhaust a good block away... definitly NOT stealth. ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts