Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys, There's now a few more pics of the APS TD 3 inch cat back exhaust system available on the APS web site, here's the link, hope you enjoy.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/350z/monster/exhaust.htm

This monster APS exhaust is designed for high powered twin turbo applications (well for any form of high powered FI for that matter) and has made just over 740 WHP on an APS twin turbo test mule with a fully built engine. :shiftdrive:

Peter

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Bubble@Aug 19 2005, 05:50 PM
I'll go with APS in the near future. Can i still use this for n/a?
[snapback]147301[/snapback]​

<span style='color:darkblue'>For N/A applications, you'd want the APS True Dual 2.5" Cat Back Sports Exhaust link</span>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Peter, when are you coming out with one for us G35 Guys. MRC installed my TT a month ago, and currently I have the Greddy EVO II and I am getting too much vibration from 3000-2700 RPMs. I am having them order me the 2 1/2 as soon as they place their order. Keep us G drivers that read this site posted if you will ever be making the 3" for the G. Thanks

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by marchesano+Aug 22 2005, 12:51 PM-->
Peter, when are you coming out with one for us G35 Guys.
APS engineers will be testing the TD 3 inch system on the G35 coupe over the coming weeks and then a decision will me made whether to produce a TD 3 inch to suit the G35 coupe.

Originally posted by [email protected] 22 2005, 12:51 PM
MRC installed my TT a month ago, and currently I have the Greddy EVO II and I am getting too much vibration from 3000-2700 RPMs.  I am having them order me the 2 1/2 as soon as they place their order.

If you are concerned with higher NVH then you may be wiser to choose the APS TD 2.5'' exhaust system imho.

<!--QuoteBegin-marchesano
@Aug 22 2005, 12:51 PM
Keep us G drivers that read this site posted if you will ever be making the 3" for the G.  Thanks
[snapback]147780[/snapback]​

Will do, no problem. :cheers:

Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts