Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I am sure that most of you know that I am going extreme forced induction. Well I have decided to sell my current APS Twin Turbo kit with Jethot coated exhaust headers, exhaust turbine and downpipes. I really want to go all out in terms of Horsepower so I plan on going to something that can flow more CFMs.

I am looking to get $7250 for the kit not including shipping. The kit is currently sitting in the shop at MRC Motorsports located in Spotswood, NJ 08884. If you are looking for a place to have it installed and save on shipping, I would highly recommend them as they have done around at least 10 turbo installs, probably more.

I have been building my car to get at least 800rwhp and I do not feel that I will be able to do that comfortably with the APS TT kit. I am putting this up for sale now and I will have it available for sale until the end of January unless someone buys it before then. The kit is still new in the box, except for the parts that were sent out for JetHot 2000 degree coating. The cost for the coating was $450. If you are wondering why this kit costs more that is why. There are many benefits to having a coated turbo kit. It will increase your efficiency for faster turbo spooling and it will also help in protecting and extending the life of the parts.

I am open to any questions via PMs, phone calls or email. My email address is [email protected]. My cell number is (908)-797-6729. Like I said, the first $7250 takes it and this will be available into the end of January 2006.

http://www.airpowersystems.com.au/

Here are some pictures of everything. The coated parts are the same as the red ones in the picture except they are black.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump, this is still for sale and would make a great Christmas present or Holiday gift!!

Like I said, this will be available up until the end of January. First come, first serve for one of the best Twin Turbo kits out on the market!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Judging from other threads and posts, this item has been sold. Congrats! :clap:

Thread closed. :cheers:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.