Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

APS TT TIME SLIPS AND VIDEO!!

11K views 30 replies 18 participants last post by  Daking350Z 
#1 ·
Once again we will be going to the track tonight to get a few runs in..Cool sunny weather herehoping for low 12s on drag radials!!!I shall keep you posted as soon as the boys get back from Long Island.. :bump:

#8 ·
Nice launch and great run!

#9 ·
Awesome! :party: Thanks for the quick posts on your numbers, and even a vid! I know tons of peeps were anxiously waiting for this.

#16 ·
I think with a few more passes, I could of hit the the 11's with tires I ws running... Hopefully with the new map :shiftdrive: I will be in the mid 11's.... That run was a 12.15 but I actually had a 12.10 my next run which Jullian never taped... Both were at about 114mph... Not bad out of the box..

Jason
MRC

#17 ·
Nice run, it was a decent launch, but it sounded like you just barely bumped limiter in 1st gear...how much boost does this kit run out of the box? And what mods did that car have besides TT? You guys never posted the dyno numbers? Did you ever dyno the car? Great job guys keep up the good work :thumbsup:

#21 ·
Congrats on the times and great vid!

#25 ·
Hey do you have any dyno numbers yet??? I am very interested in the APS kit, as I am sure many others are.

By the way.... :clap: This is my first post...I had to find a new home since 350zmotoring is down...its nice to see alot of familiar names here...

#26 ·
Originally posted by boogiemyke+Oct 27 2004, 03:31 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Daking350Z
@Oct 27 2004, 01:00 PM
Yup..About 6.5-7psi..stock 91 octane map..

Incredible!!!

I thought I heard the rev limiter hit on the 1-2 shift as someone mentioned before also. That is probably what added the .05 as well.

I'm wondering...the aps time that is posted of 11.97 @ 9.2psi...was that run on the stock tires?

As far as I know, I think that time was on stock tires!!

Makes you wonder what Jay at MRC will be capable of when the car is tuned :shiftdrive: :thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.