Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Some good news for 05 G35 owners, (with the new 298 hp engine) the APS intercooled twin turbo system has been installed and tested in CA and the power and torque results were very impressive on 91 octane fuel - 420 WHP and it made this Horsepower easily.

APS's head tech spent the entire week at Brainstorm Performance and finished the APS twin turbo conversion on the 05 G35 Yesterday - many thanks to Brainstorm Performance who made their facility and the new 05 G35 coupe available to APS for testing purposes.

The guys from Brainstorm will be pleased to demonstrate the awesome performance of the APS TT equipped G35 coupe to potential clients - for the guys in CA give Brainstorm Performance a call on 310 313 0088 to organise a demo ride, from what I'm told you will be very impressed with the smooth power delivery from the new G35 TT coupe.

Let me know if you guys have any questions regarding the TT insatll on the G35 coupe and I will get the answers for you guys. :cheers:

Thanks

Peter

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]

I thought the US 05 track engine was identical to the 05 G35 engine, (298 hp engine) is this correct?

Peter

·
Registered
10 Posts
I really have not checked out the later g35 motor, so I don't know if they have they the variable exhaust timing like the 05 track.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

The 05 G35 coupe has the 298 hp engine - I belive this engine is identical to the engine in the 35th ann model Z car and the manual 05 model track.

If anyone had other information pertaining to these engine, please post. :cheers:

Thanks

Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts