Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think it would be very helpfull to hear from our members who have an APS TT kit installed on the Z. as a Z owner, i am thinking going FI, however i narrowed it down to APS TT. But i would like to know what the owners of the APS TT think of it.

what is your general opinion on the kit?
Have you had any bad experience with it?
Do you feel that the kit is good for a daily driver?
Do you like the results?
what would you recommend to be changed?
what would you recommend to be added?
Would you recommend it to others?

if you feel you need to give another opinion based on a different question than the above, please feel free.

Ayman

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
what is your general opinion on the kit?

Seems to be extremely high quality.

Have you had any bad experience with it?

Some people are reporting oil leaks in the turbos, some of which has made it to the intercooler.

Do you feel that the kit is good for a daily driver?

Yes, any kit will be a good daily driver if installed and tuned correctly. Just set the boost at a low level and enjoy the extra power.

Do you like the results?

Most people have

what would you recommend to be changed?

The unichip is a pain in my ass.. No tuners to be found. Expensive software that you run in DOS! ? My computers don't even have DOS on them anymore.

what would you recommend to be added?

A different ECU.

Would you recommend it to others?

No. At this point in time, I truelly believe each person needs to make up their own mind. It is more a personal taste on which kit you want.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
It is hard to recommend a kit in a general statement as it depeneds on what the person is looking for in power, flexability.

Only comments to the above are in regards to the oil leaks, I believe most of those have been with the single turbo kits and as for the unichip tuner/piggyback being an issue it depends on the person as well and if they want to play with the kit and have it tuned, not everyone wants to and are just happy leaving the kit as it is which gives good power depending on additional mods.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good Choice!
yeah i got it from Guss (authorised dealer) :) ....

he gave me a full 1pa Turbo kit with installation for 2890.00 USD

the car is making 401whp now

amazing

kick ass

·
Registered
76 Posts
400whp for 2800 bucks not bad, so your car is turbo ed now. I hate you, everone is getting FI and im sitting here with my stock motor. i dont think we can talk anymore ayman. went to the dark side. j/k but yeah, time to go to the bank. Loan please....

·
Registered
305 Posts
i would get the 1pa turbo kit i made but yeah id reather go with something else

1 - 20 of 22 Posts