Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
David - can you advise if the APS TT came with an engineering certificate.
I suspect that you will need to show it to the cops as often as you show your licence!!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
I spoke to Peter from APS about this very thing.

They are currently testing the emissions controls for ADR approval. Without this no engineer certificate can be issued.

Also I spoke to my insurance company and they advised that any insurance company will void a policy if the car doesn't meet RTA requirements (ie... engineer cert). Now I have no idea what Vic is like BUT this is the way it is in NSW.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Originally posted by zuffy@Oct 19 2004, 07:25 AM
I spoke to Peter from APS about this very thing.

They are currently testing the emissions controls for ADR approval. Without this no engineer certificate can be issued.

Also I spoke to my insurance company and they advised that any insurance company will void a policy if the car doesn't meet RTA requirements (ie... engineer cert). Now I have no idea what Vic is like BUT this is the way it is in NSW.

Thay's correct Zuff in both NSW ans VIC we need to prove continued comtliance to ADR 79/00 engine emissions before we have can have an engineers report finalised.

With any luck we will have the engine emission test data by mid next week and hopefully the APS TT system will meet the required emission numbers. :thumbsup:

Will let you know as soon as I have the final engineering data.

Peter

APS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts