Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Glad you like, have you fitted up the 3'' system yet?

Peter
Not yet, he took it as he is having some custom test pipes made to fit the Greddy Turbos, he should be back for a dyno, can't wait to hear it, he used to have a custom 3" without any mufflers and it was sick loud, it seriously sounded like a race car, which is why he decided on the APS, to civilize it some.

I have to say I am impressed with the quality of the exhausts both in the 3" as well as the 2.5" and test pipes, I though the japanese had done a great job on my Fujitsubo, the APS stuff is really nice and clean.

·
Registered
498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Not yet, he took it as he is having some custom test pipes made to fit the Greddy Turbos, he should be back for a dyno, can't wait to hear it, he used to have a custom 3" without any mufflers and it was sick loud, it seriously sounded like a race car, which is why he decided on the APS, to civilize it some.
Cool, let me know what you think of the APS 3" TD cat back system when you have it intsalled, I'm very interested in your opinion.

I have to say I am impressed with the quality of the exhausts both in the 3" as well as the 2.5" and test pipes, I though the japanese had done a great job on my Fujitsubo, the APS stuff is really nice and clean.
I'll pass that onto our exhaust production guys, I'm sure thay will be very happy to hear your kind compliment. :cheers:

Peter

1 - 6 of 6 Posts